2014 Heal Thy Practice: Transforming Patient Care Conference
Learn practical, field-tested strategies that will help you put the Health back in healthcare! This course features lectures from the popular Heal Thy Practice-Transforming Patient Care 2014 conference held in West Harrison, NY.
Opening Remarks from Jeff Gladd MD
Heal Thy Practice offers equal measures of clinical skill-building, nuts & bolts practice development, and inspiration from some of the pioneers and key opinion leaders in holistic/integrative medicine. The presentations address some of the key challenges in building and sustaining a thriving holistic/integrative medical practice.
Whether you’re contemplating a major practice change or simply looking for practical advice for improving the fiscal health of your practice and the physical health of your patients, you’ll find a wealth of valuable guidance from Heal Thy Practice 2014. Our renowned faculty offers you their real world, field-tested experience and practical steps for creating and maintaining a healthy and health-focused integrative practice.
Key topics in this course include:
- Diagnosing & Managing Gluten Sensitivity & Other Food Allergies
- Improving Outcomes in Patients with Autoimmune Disorders
- Preventing & Minimizing Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletions & Adverse Effects of Polypharmacy
- Increasing Practice Revenue
- Strengths & Drawbacks of Direct-Pay and Other Practice Models
- Medicolegal & Regulatory Issues in Integrative/Holistic Medicine
- The Use of Broadcast Media, Social Media & Online Tools for Patient Education & Practice-Building
- Practical “Nuts & Bolts” Entrepreneurial Skills for Practice Building
- Pros & Cons of Various Credentials in Holistic/Functional Medicine
- Self-Care & Resiliency to Improve Wellbeing
- Current & Future Opportunities for Holistic Practitioners
- Genomics & Holistic Cancer Care
- Antibiotic Overuse & What to Do About It
And much much more.